1. All applications for admission should be made to the Principal of the school only on the prescribed Application forms, which is available from the school upon payment of Rs. 300/-. Other kinds of applications are not acceptable.
2. Applications forms for Nursery and KG I classes are given during the month of November.
3. The last date of receiving filled in application form and date for admission test etc. will be notified through the school notice board/News paper.
4. Boys and girls who have already completed 3 and 4 years of age are eligible for admission into Nursery and KG-I respectively.
5. Admission to other classes (Class KG II – Class IX) is subject to availability of seats in the respective classes.
6. Application for admission to classes (Class KG II – Class IX) should be made after Annual Results are declared or as notified.
7. Application to Class XI should be made during the month of May/June, after ICSE and Board results are declared.
8. Application forms of those who request for Hostel seats must come through the Secretaries of Associations under the T.B.C.U.
9. After a child has been accepted for a seat in the school or hostel, if for some reasons parents find that they cannot send the child, the school authorities must know either before the school commences or the hostel opens so that another child can be chosen to fill the vacancy.
10. Student must be brought to the hostel and school on the day these are opened. If there is no good reason as to why the child arrives late there will be a fine of Rs. 100.00 per day to boarders and Rs. 50.00 per day-to-day scholars for delay. The school authorities must be informed ahead of such delay. If such delay exceeds 7 days, then the child’s seat in school as well as hostel will be declared vacant and will be filled up from the waiting list on first come first serve basis.
11. Students are not allowed to leave the hostel or school before the commencement of the Vacation. If leave is unavoidable, proper information to hostel and school authorities should be done in advance, otherwise the name of the student will be removed.